Here are some Free TPT Resources for Halloween.
Halloween Writing Prompts
Measuring Ghosts and Spiders Activity
Halloween Noun Sorting
Reading Comprehension Halloween Passages and Questions
These websites have a collection of Halloween themed learning activities.
In particular I liked:
- Creepy Crossword some of them were challenging
- There are math games to keep the learning going
- Horror Blocks is a classic switch and match tile game that I had to stop myself from playing for too long.
- Can your students follow the logic to stand up all the pumpkins?
- Do your students have the patience to complete this sliding puzzle?
Most of these games will require enabling Adobe Flash.
Here are some options for Halloween music in class from YouTube:https://youtu.be/XZqR0elEZ84 (Elementary sing along style)
Halloween Songs from 100 years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ColqqmE-0qM
Spooky instrumental background music
Here are some fun options to carve a virtual pumpkin with your kids.https://www.theoworlds.com/halloween/
Here are some digital coloring pages.
If you want to go old school there is also an option to print the coloring sheets. Virtual teachers you can assign these in ClassKick and have students color them digitally.
search Epic Books for tons of Halloween eBooks.
Check out these Halloween Kids jokes for some cheesy fun.